Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment
Diabetes Mellitus is a Chronic Metabolic illness in which the body is powerless to make proper use of glucose, resulting in the condition of hyperglycemia (high blood sugar). Excess glucose in the blood ultimately results in high levels of glucose being present in the urine (glycosuria). This increases the urine output, which leads to dehydration and increased thirst. Ayurvedic Village provide best Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes in India.
Causes of Diabetes
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and resulting obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, Overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes. Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes is the effective way to cure sugar.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice.
- Use garlic, Onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
- Avoid sweet, sour, and salty foods, potatoes, sweet potatoes, colocation (taro), yams, fresh grains and pulses (legumes), whole yogurt (high in fat), and heavy, oily and spicy foods.
- Avoid sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mangoes, etc.
- Start doing some light exercise, such as brisk walking. Build up to a brisk walk of 30-40 minutes in the morning and again in the evening.
- Avoid sleeping in the daytime as it increases Kledaka Kapha.